Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, October 20, 2006

They say, live it and laugh it off. Life is short to waste on drama and all the shit that comes with it. Sometimes I live by that but other times, I get tired. Tired of smiling and acting like a puppet on a damn string always to be put up for shows.

Getting hurt is by no means acceptable in this world. You have to cope up, shrug it off or else be labeled a loser. Crying is allowed but regularity is taboo. Familiarity increases annoyance. It breeds contempt and not pity, not even sympathy. Get on the circle of life, ride the wheel and enjoy the ride..

Sometimes though, I can't even do just that. The hurt piles up. Putting off something for later does not solve it. It just aggravates. After all ranting has been done, with makeup and costume on, I simply strut back to stage.

Show time.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com