Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, February 05, 2007

The days have been passing with me feeling very unproductive. With the amount of workload I am having, I could find no fulfillment with slaving for PR or any subject for that matter. The thought of just weeks away from my liberation excites me but within seconds of being in the clouds, the nightmare of failing media law awakens and forces me to WRITE.

Don't get me wrong. I luuurrve writing. It's just that, my way of writing might not work for my 20-page academic paper focusing on whether or not Mike Arroyo should be less protected by libel laws. Urgh. I need inspiration. Fast.

My mom's giving me a handful of help though. She was once a law student and could have been a hot shot lawyer by now (My mom's a smartass) if not for her late realizations in life. Oh well. She's being very useful with providing me all the materials for a topic I certainly do not adore. POLITICS.

If I just studied for that prelim exam,,,I wouldn't bust my ass slaving for this paper. Boohoo. Oh regrets.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com